Saturday, August 19, 2006

twisted delinquency

its just to funny to think that a 14/15 year old smokes at his age. as well as gangsterism
i was inspired by some people's blogs to write this)
OH, i smoke and i used to smoke, i am in a gang, i dyed my hair more colours than the rainbow.EITHER you do it fully, or you don't it at all, these kind of people have no identity.

1.) Financial Responsibility: "My $1200 a month job cannot support my food, transport,housing, utilities, leisure and SMOKING expenses, WAH, the LAST one, dunch have will die leh!" (pops one ciggie, just in case)

2.) Social Security: "Nabei, my balls fucking small, i need friends who can protect me with 10 mins of sound-sparring before any physical contact is actually made.(MA TA LAI LIAO, ZAO AH!, EH, MAI STONE STONE LEH, SI MA TA LEH, WA MAI TIO BOYS HOME AH!) (all these at the sound of a siren of a fire engine) (stupidly leaves some half-consumed cigarettes behind, but still smokes while running away)

3.) Uniqueness: Me: Why you smoke sia?, Beng/Lian/Mat/Minah/Gangster(other): "Bekos styloh!" (smokes)

4.) Rebellion: "I HATE RULES! I WANT TO FIND PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME!! GRRR, SO ANGRY, SO MANY RULES!! NaBeChChBy!!! ARGGHH!! I HATE MY PARENTS,WAH LAU, THEY DAMN NAGGY LA! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!! I'M AN INGRATE!! I STILL RELY ON THEM FOR MONEY!!! I SPEND IT LIKE WATER EVEN!! NB! (goes to smoke)

5.) Stress: "fuck la, the school stress ah,teacher scream here, nag there, i sibei buay tahan, need to go disturb peace with my brudders" (goes to smoke, then disturbs peace)

6.) ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder): "LOOK AT ME PARENTS!!, YOU DON'T LOOK AT ME ENOUGH! I MUST SMOKE AND GET DRUNK TO GET YOUR ATTENTION*! LOOOOK AT MEEEEEEE! I AM A STATUS SYMBOL!! (limited to only south-east asia, with oriental people, any other place and people will think you're some dumb fuck.) (smokes)
*note, attempts at suicide is more effective. playing crazy is another possibility.

7.) Uncontrollable raging hormones: "I WANNA SEX SOMEBOHDY! NOW! I DAMN HORNY!, fuck me girls!!!! I WANT CHILD#" (smokes)
#sex underaged is bad, very baaad. it either pregnates the girl. OR reveals that you have a tiny wang waaaay too early. there goes your reputation AND sex life.

8.) Peer Pressure: "Eh, lim, beng with me leh, i need to ruin your life oh-so." (while smoking)

9.) weak-mindedness: "hmm? gangsterism/smoking? ok." (starts smoking immediately)

10.) lack of any characteristical attractive (let's not include physical features) : "eh, sally, i got gang leh (sally is the girl of the beng's interest, who is also ironically, a lian)"
Sally:"huh? really ah, you so cool! i was so blind!! Let's go steady!"
Beng:"ON AH!" (smokes to celebrate)

lol.i stereotype toooo much for my own good, but you've gotta agree.

back to the books then, 6 days left to main papers. shit.

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: