Thursday, August 03, 2006

pointless day, then again, not so pointless afterall

wow, what a day, what a short day. OB was cancelled, mrs wee was on child care leave. eh. and so we went for prata opposite TP,2 eggs, 1 kosong, wah...breakfast of such proportions stuff me so, how am i going for the buffet man...then we went for CSA, this time, the warm milk in the teh-tarik wasn't as bad as the effect it had on me 2 weeks ago, i was very close to sleeping, but not today.haha...so the excel test went with a breeze, that was the easiest 15 marks i've ever scored in my life, finally! a test on computer programs.hahaha. I WAS KING, FOR A DAY!

and tomorrow, accounts test results..its pretty obvious that the whole class won't do better than the mid-sem test....cos i asked mrs lim?. haha

anyway, these questions made me ponder a lot: Why do you keep following this trial even though it has so much obstacles to cross? Do you think you will reap alot out of it? Even if you did find the correct path, will you feel content for the rest of your life?

I don't see how you can feel hurt for a few days and jump back up having new faith for the same ol' person the next. i am not one to criticise about who you like, but, it's just very illogical. we are all blind when it comes to love, but, you are a blind bat. nice guy my foot, i've been too nice, i've finished last all the time, never first, this world doesn't permit us to live like happy sparkling elves. it's too dog eat dog, maybe you've never seen the good part of me, neither have you seen me before, but i tell you. it's difficult to face such problems when your life is a never-ending spiral : to change or not to change, the unlimited pros and cons i can surface, it's all not that easy.

if you think about it, we are all facing the same damn problem, only difference being that on this road, you've gone much futher than me.


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: