Wednesday, December 19, 2007

personal space (my oxygen tank)

With references to anything that has a due time, I suppose i can say the same for my holidays.
it's really given me time to rest my withered soul and somewhat-broken sanity. I've had my fair share of alcohol and rest. something i didn't get out of Semester 2.2 for the past 7/8 weeks. I'm enjoying quality house music as i type this down.

The tests were alright, though I have to say that the RHRA/MER paper was a little unlucky for the most of us. Why so? Well, most of the things we chose to spend more time on (because of it being relatively new) didn't appear in the paper (save for employment passes and the law). But, having looked at our PBL problem really closely, I can say that my ass wasn't burnt.

Ok, back to the holidays. I don't see any festive joy this christmas, save for a special person's birthday that comes right after that. I'm going to attempt to organize , one last time, without any interference, a christmas-party-for-the-sake-of-partying-party. Maybe a turkey, maybe a hotpot, maybe sushi. I don't know, i just want my food and my beverages (in which i mean alcohol).

Right now, i'm going to think of what to buy for the above-mentioned person for her birthday.

........................ok, bye.

Current Mood- Back to the analytical self
Current Music- Feels Just Like It Should- Jamiroquai (Timo Maas Remix)

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

PS: National Treasure 2, anyone?

No comments: