Friday, December 07, 2007

in dire need for a breather

what can i say, after the endless stream of projects and events, i'm really shagged out.
i'm left with a lap of tests before i can really R.O.C (relac one corner). i feel like making a mat joke. hahahaha.

anyway, here's a list of accomplishments in the past month or so:

1.) ASEAN-BIS Summit, unlike some, we actually did some work.
2.) I cleaned my room (wow, really? yea. really.)
3.) Standard Chartered Marathon 07. this one almost takes the cake man, 10.30pm-2pm (yes, till the next day) the TCC drink after the whole thing was bliss, even though i found no hint of mint (mmm, rhyme) in my Mint Chocolate Frappucino.
4.) HR Submission (i like the fact that we didn't have to wake up early and panic)
5.) Comm Skills 2 (Interview + Resume/Cover Letter): wah, confidence boost man.
6.) I had absolutely no sleep for 2 days (well, if you want to count 33 mins, then ok, i've got 33 mins of sleep for 2 days)

the stand. chart marathon was great, met quite a few new people. We've worked really hard for this, the labour that was pumped in was invaluable. Even teamwork showed when fatigue took the best of us. Plus, i had a free mud treatment for my feet. I couldn't really decide whether the warm spots on the ground(mud) were oddities or someone just happen to shit there while we weren't looking. I had my flip-flops snapped within the first 5 mins of exploration. The mud was so freaking sticky, it acted like a vacuum. I considered going to NUM at City Link to get a new pair of Havaianas, but chose to spend my pay on a frappe instead. Btw, had a good laughing session as well, damn funny la. haha

Ok, back to studying. photos later. then again, i lie.

Current Mood- Studious.
Current Music- Sweetness- Jimmy Eat World

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: