Sunday, December 23, 2007

cleesmers.

yes, take that time to figure what the title meant.

i quote: "Sure I don't celebrate Christmas for one because my religion do not celebrate the birth of him. "

t
hat was from brian's blog. which double affirms the point that, he is the anti-christ.

anyway. i've been spending saturday at home, of all the times i choose to spend my alone-times, i chose saturday. what a fool. but i've been going out for the past 5 days, i'm well-spent, i need my rest and yes, 16 hours of sleep is a tad too much.

while i wasn't wiling my time on sleep, i was on youtube, watching out for various movie trailers.
i'll be sure to put Ironman and Dark Knight on my list for 2008. bye spiderman 3, that was so 2007.

this got me thinking, what if the world had retarded superheroes, no, not the mental condition (which is very sad, nobody should make fun of retarded people, i mean it). but the really silly ones crossed my mind and that became a part of self-entertainment. like SUPERWALKER-he walks faster than you.....walk.

ok,it's 5 am, gotta hit the sacks. lotsa chores to complete. sigh.

i miss my alcohol.

Current Mood- Amused.
Current Music- Don't Stop Believin'- Journey

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: