Friday, September 01, 2006

rejoice, for exams have ended and stuff

oh boy, oh boy , oh boy, i'm so eexxxccccccitedddd...details later, but first!

DARREN'S OVERALL REVIEW OF ALL THE FOUR PAPERS HE HAS SAT
FOR!
1.) OB: Made a few errors, paper wasn't as mind-bendingly hard as i expected. Got 16/20 for MCQ. lol
2.) CSA: Bullshitted a little, may kill. Was manageable, except for 2 questions. I couldn't think, so i shat my way through. I had a runny asshole that day, the inner bull was quite angry. God was playing with a few people, giving holy light and shutting it off later and switching it back on and off , on and off
3.) Macroeconomics
4.) Accounts, woah, it's by far the best paper i've ever done, except for a few mix-ups here and there, it's pretty nice to do it. woopee.
overall satisfaction? + - - - -, why? cos OUR SCHOOL ENDED EXAMS THE LATEST, THANKS TO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THE TIMETABLE, YOU MADE ME MISS TEACHER'S DAY, FUCK.
well, went for a long chat session with my sec sch buds, had starbucks for erm, lunch. an iced vanilla latte, grande. it had very little vanilla, but a lot of latte. so we talked a lot and met JC boys, Honky and Moley. haha, had some nice catching up of the good ol' times, at least it made my mind steer clear of the fact that my school deprived me of visiting my good ol' teachers. blah.
SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: