Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Timetabling woes

What.the.fuck.

My exam timetable is teh suxxors.
2 days, with 2 papers each.

I'm okay with MA and FA sticking on the same day. BUT, having SAPM and HRD, wah die.
I think I should start 1 week earlier than the previous semester, just looking at it makes me want to weep like a baby.

This I've just noticed, the HR modules this semester seem to be less content-heavy, meaning, less to study, more to score and elaborate. HA. That increases my efficiency by some 200%. By thunder I hope I increase my GPA a wee bit so it looks better. =S

Now to contemplate whether I should head home for a nap before my night paper(s).

Well, at least I still have 1 day to revise my BTT. (I take my test on a Sat morning).



Current Mood- Mindddddfuckkkk.
Current Music- The Rocketeer- F0xy Shazam



SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: