Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fwhoar!

Wah fuck. I cannot pass it off as a coincidence la. It's like submission week after week. Crazy shit. The only consolation I can think of and salvage is the fact that it DOES NOT fall day by day. This is how it sucks.

1.) SAPM- 11th July (ala this bloody friday)
2.) MA 1- 18th July (next friday)
3.) FA- 25th July (following friday. BONUS!> Now with presentation!)
4.) HRD/PCM- 6th August


Exams will follow 2 weeks after the last submission. Hooray for 5 papers (again). I really don't need this. I pray and dare to hope for a good exam schedule. Don't fuck me up please, timetabling committee of TP.

My BTT is one day after what could possibly be the day my last paper befalls on.
30th Aug- 9am. Fuck. I registered in early June. Ok, I'm going the school route instead. 6 months+. Lessen be the wait for a license.

Current Mood- Ha.I Funny.
Current Music- Red Caped Diver- Foxy Shazam



SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: