Wednesday, May 07, 2008

minor escapism

Okay, here I am, back to good ol' blogger once again.

I've just gotten back from a dinner with the Proggers, dinner was fun. That's right, a meal can be fun with the right people. Chong Pang Seafood 2-in-1 BBQ/Steamboat (saying that in one breath is kinda hard) is now in Boon Keng. Go look it up, they actually put up a site somewhere in the many internets.

Ya know, the stupid weather ain't making recovery from a cold easy. But it sure is annoying, i'll give you that. I take 1 minute to perspire from the back from a simple and relaxed basketball game. I blame global warming and well, everyone. Darren's a hippie.

Question: Should I join ING Group? They're Dutch and their core is situated in AMSTERDAM. Hehe. Hehe.

Ok, a picture update soon.

I feel like a bag of bones.

Current Mood- Lazy
Current Music- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing- Jack Johnson


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: