Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chapter 19

So I've just turned 19 yesterday.

Well, all I can say is that: DAY WELL SPENT.

Words can't describe how much gratitude I have for my Programmers. The company itself was very much enough already, but when topped with gifts and good food, it made out to be a blast of a time.

Akashi serves great Japanese fare, if you're looking for those, that's the place to go to. Also, I've got a food voucher because the whole table was under blinged under the VIP status, all thanks to Wesley. Haha, seriously, thanks so much for your arrangements. (Returning the favour by plugging the ad right in the middle)

Got cake on my face, again. The skin beside my ears and cheeks have been kinda itchy for the past day, hahaha, let's just say my skin doesn't like to be greased. Bus-ed down to Bugis to find Shan, before heading to Cafe Blu Jaz, an awesome place to chill, right next Haji Lane. Had a White Russian prepared by a Pinoy Bartender, ain't half bad as compared to the one I had on Star Cruise. I don't know why, but I'm not really a fan of cocktails with too many fruits in it, if you know me well enough, you'd know why. Haha. Was tempted to have an Erdinger/Kilkenny's instead, but if I did have one, i'd be all fart-machine today.

At the end of it all, I had a really good time like no other.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL YOU PROGRAMMERS, YOU GUYS ROCK MA SOCKS ,YO.

I'd also like to thank my awesome family for the seafood treat at The Red House (Hong Lou something). The chilli crab had gravy to sell your souls for. Not so much for the crab, cos it was too big and had come off a little too bitter for my liking. Nonetheless, the gravy still managed to somewhat permeate the flesh. Also, if you visit that place, go for the Soon Hock done deep fried with a soy sauce base. Really good, but ours was really small, cos we kinda reached late; an hour before closing in fact. I'd also like to thank BIG for that KFC dinner and a job well done for Business Day.


On a lighter note, Benedict's the new class rep, voice for the voiceless.



Oh, one more thing. Thanks for all the nothings, really. Just puzzles me though, how come I'd have nothing "last-minute" to attend nor am "sick enough" to skip my attendance? Let's just say reciprocation is not their thing.

Even though this has been joyous on overall, I'm still kinda scarred and left to bleed.

Current Mood- Joyous and Numbed. (go figure)
Current Music- Stolen- Dashboard Confessional


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: