Thursday, February 28, 2008

youuuuuuuuuuuuu

soulja boy up in it ohhhh
watch me crank watch it ohhh
watch me crank dat soulja boy
den supa man dat ohhhhh

ok, these lyrics are retarded, but hey, they're catchy.
RHRA was a great way to end the papers and a great way start the holidays.
Drinking beer on an empty stomach with little sleep really messed my mind up, its not dizzy or anything, just makes you wanna explode (from the high circulation of blood).
PFP was alright as well, just that MER was a total bitch. What really took the cake was the stupid 21 mark question. Like i've already said in my LJ, i nearly had convulsions and seizures when i saw it. what really happened was not nearly that exaggerating, but it was close, i was stunned for a good 10 minutes. those good 10 minutes lost some how detrimental my hand's ability to write cos i rushed my writing so fast i answered 3 essays in 30 minutes. thank god i had my points written down on my question paper first, if not i'll struggle at thinking while writing.

come this holiday, which happens right now,

its time to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok, gotta go sleep first.

Current Mood- Ecstatic and Sleepy
Current Music- Look What You've Done- Jet


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: