Sunday, February 24, 2008

a lil' breather

Ok, maybe i've been taking too much time off for my own good, but i'll be good tomorrow.

I aim to study like a dog tomorrow, cos MER beckons.

Itinerary for Sunday

1.) Finish revising MER
2.) Start revising for PFP (dear god, why haven't i begun mugging?)
3.) Do practice papers for MER.
4.) Sleep by 2.30am, please.

Seriously, i'd rather take other subjects than MER cos I hate law and gazettes. Which is why law always has the upper hand, because no one understands it.

Okay, since Liverpool won 3-2 (torres hat-trick, woooohooooo!!!), i've been restored of motivation to whack this.

FOI paper was okay, expected it to be more challenging, but it ended up less nerve-wrecking than what i thought it would be. I've counted about 15 marks worth of mistakes after a review. The rest (my fate) is lies in the examiner/marker's hands.

Well, back to the books i say.
I seriously need time off. 11.30 am, Thursday marks my time-off.

Current Mood- Mired by theories
Current Music- Everything's Magic- Angels and Airwaves


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: