Sunday, January 21, 2007

the school is the ass and we are the bowls.

ultimately, the school serves as a facility or institute of education but it also keeps your brain busy and blood boiling. it is the second best enforcer of stress (first being work).

well, my POM project has just been submitted on friday, thank the lords half of it is done and i have to say, well done my group mates! now, let's scratch our heads and think how the heck are we to present (say for the slides part) our proposal without looking like clowns or last-minute understudies during a skit.

well, marketing fundamentals has been sailing quite smoothly, we just need diagrams, double structures for our content and we're set for an A, or else we'll all be in deep shit. I only scored a C+ for the mid-sem test, how pathetic is that!

anyway, this is how i did, i can safely say it's about the same as the first semester's test scores. -.-

Business Statistics: A
Marketing Fundamentals: C+
Business Accounting 2: B+ ( i just need 1 more mark for an A, but noooo..its not theory, geez)
Principles of Management: A
Microeconomics: B

well, i just want a GPA above 3.5 this time so i can at least hope for an SMU entrance test. foog!

my CDS group mates aren't helping me to attain that. Let's just say that i picked the wrong part to do (cos it takes a whole lot of time) and my assistant keeps doing my parts, which i have to claim credit for to pass. yaaa-hoo. He also just gave me a spin-around to manage by editing his summary draft, trust me, its bad and he's older than me. i want to die.

-SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: