Friday, January 19, 2007

i am the sun, says a test.

wow, i think the weather-god or whomever (pardon my lack of knowledge) saw my blog post/ heard my endless lamenting on the weather. the sun is back up to shine and will one day bake us all crispy brown.

i'm currently typing this blogpost with half my sanity, attention span and strength, i did gym and much project-related work and i feel like a tired work horse who just can't fall asleep.

anyway, even though my blog isn't popular as much as how it is NEVER read rather, i will still continue to write for my biggest fan, me. the show must go on!

so anyway, it never occured to me that my body can actually take so much strain and stress with so little sleep. i feel sorry for my brain, it's not getting enough rest and yet it's doing so much thinking. already in my project groups its very important to submit ideas, but with little sleep, it almost seemed impossible. then, without me realizing, i gave lots of ideas, i don't know how, maybe its because i didn't want to let my group mates down, especially kai xuan, cos she works REALLY hard. or maybe i don't want to taint my own grades, could be a good mix of both, but ultimately, it still boils down to my personality, i don't give up easily.

but this persistence will kill me one day, i don't know how, but it may. or maybe some brain disease derived from this constant lack of sleep. or maybe, heart disease.

oh well, back to the light of matters.

i was watching The Arena on Channel 5 for 2 consecutive weeks, oh my lordy lord lord, RI lost to Loyang Sec, it was so damn amusing to see them lost. here are the reasons i gathered;
i.) boy 1 was some monotonous toad, boy 2 was alright la, boy 3 was some fat snob trying to speak like some duke from old england.
ii.) during the last round, RI failed to identify Loyang's cause, which was damn funny cos the fat toad was insisting that they are reflecting the wrong image.
iii.) they got intimidated by the butch from loyang sec.

lol. and MGS beat St. Nicholas Girls, of which the former took a thorough bashing. 3 words, out of point.

ah well, i'm off to complete thy project of harm. todaloo?

-SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: