Wednesday, November 29, 2006

once again, i shall complain

TP has a penchant for setting you up with fugged up timetables, for instance, the one we still have to live with for like 10 weeks and the other will be the messed up term-test timetable. We will have a 7 hour break, woopeedo. Fortunately, they didn't fug up the week after.

If you're wondering why i took so long to post an update, it's because my blob brother's back from Shanghai for 2 weeks till i get a wireless router, nothing will change, he'll still take away the fugging modem, bah!

Today would be Fazzy's birthday, celebrated it at Macdonald's and yes, all of us relived the inner-kid in ourselves, photos later, cos i relied more on the girls than myself to take the initiative. PLUS,(oh boy, is this good) my Macdonald's account was topped up with 1057 points PLUS 254 from another receipt, woohoo! that's like 1050+250+600(the existing points)=1900 points, which when brought down, would convert to like 7 meals, for free. lol.

Oh yea, i got into Diploma in Business, i've crossed over to the light! I figured i didn't want to specialize just as yet, i want to explore my inner self and find what's ultimately right for me (mm,profound) I AM AT ZEN WITH THEE!

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: