Monday, July 24, 2006

kill this existence.

I RAISE A TOAST TO ANOTHER FUCKING BORING WEEKEND. ONCE EVERYONE IS DONE WITH THEIR STUPID ASSIGNMENTS, WE'RE ALL GO SPEND MONEY, CATCH MOVIES, EAT, TRIGGER HAPPY STYLE. don't make me hate macroeconomics please. the articles were so written so damn professionally (by IMF mind you) it took me like 7 times through the article before i could understand what the grandmother's crack pipe it was trying to say. sheesh, people, students are trying to do projects here, write simply, assholes.

i guess being in the business school has its drawbacks, presentations-wise, we have lots of 'em. which pretty much gets on your nerves (literally, from all that shaking)... it's damn freaking hilarious however, if you thought business schools had no freaking beng-posers ala:

WA SI LENG! , I DRAGON! FEAR ME! I AM DAME COOH (cool)!
THIS COLD IMAGE I POH-TWEI (portray) IS EH-SOHLOOTLY NEHSERSALY (absolutely necessary) WAH LAU-EH, A LOT OF CHAR BOH LIKE ME KNOW?
















yes, this is totally random and my drawing sucks. but hey, at least it shows i hate bengs right?
can't stand those smoking bamboo sticks, its like, eeeyur.

i can't say it, only to be afraid that i'll lose a good friend and all hopes thereafter. i'm not a good person afterall.

anyhoo, i've got accounts test on tuesday, wish me luck!

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: