Thursday, July 27, 2006

i'm running away from what now?

wow, my present situation is definitely not desirable, its a nightmare. I'm actually typing this blog post in bits and pieces, with work taking up bigger chunks of the time-pie, funny thing i experienced today:


Mdm Aishah: "Darren? Are you okay?"

Darren: *wha?

Mdm Aishah: " You look like you're not well, are you in a trance?"

D: *wha?

Mdm Aishah: (demonstrates how i rocked forwards and backwards with sleepy eyes)

Class: hahahahahahaha

D: *sniff, oh, i'm anticipating a sneeze coming, but it went away. (ponders if my rocking looked like thrusting in a umm..bang, since me , faiz and ben were talking about orgasms [yes, orgasms], strange...)



having kids is tough. why?

1.) stupid questions they ask you
2.) cleaning up their shit
3.) $$$, yes put these 3 dollar signs and hide it, then forget where you put the money, and realise this: oh fuck, my money has been invested in a baby who keeps shitting.

i suggest that if you want kids, earn decent income (which means to study well and work hard ya lazy assholes), find an appropriate time and a considerate wife who doesn't demand too much, spare some time from work to accustom to the family

OR... PUT ON A DAMN EUROPEAN MIDDLE FINGER GLOVE.

why say this? cos of issues like pre-marital sex, yea. soft-hearted people will tell you, hey it's not their fault for balah balah balah BOLLOCKS. sure, i killed this person, it's not my fault i killed the person, its my knife's fault, for being in my hand, giving me an extra and fatal proximity of (insert knife/sharp object/ clock/whatever weapon length) to insert the object into the victim. please don't arrest me, arrest my knife. oh and by the way, abortion is stupid, why end a life because you (analogy: shit too much, my diaper buay tahan,diaper gave way, shit in pants or so much shit that it fell on the floor) fucked too early and can't take it? abortion is like plugging a cork into your asshole, prevents you from shitting, but giving a lot of guilt later (jam in colon/anus, body feels weak)

haha, this is just some random comments that i produce after a long day in school with lots of work to do? see what heavy work loads do to you? they make your knees weak.

WEAR A CONDOM IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO FUCK BUT DON'T HAVE THE $ TO SUPPORT A KID OR YOUR HUMILITY.

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: