Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Unanswered

I'll begin by saying, I wasn't all that pleased in overcoming the exam papers last week. (took me long enough to get off my lazy arse to type this). SAPM in particular was taxing. He (the setter) had the audacity to set a question that asks for something that wasn't even highlighted (7 marks) and a follow-up that required the answer from the previous round. Ohhhh the anger. I surrender to a C+. Fuck. I also blundered on the HRD paper, 12 marks thrown away like that. Painful.

Bah.


Anyway, the subject matter today is about questions unanswered.

Why is it that when we meet new people, we ditch the people we've met in the past? I know of people who do just that and will not feel any form of guilt. It's never easy to make a plan, make calls and hope for the best to attend and make merry. But guess what? It's also never easy to say sorry for not saying anything else (ala replying) to the person.

I give thanks to those who don't do that, you can count on them to reply. But who's to care when my readership rate is about as many as the number of people alive in a graveyard at Lim Chu Kang RIGHT NOW. That's right. Humour right there.

On another note, I've decided to spend most of my time at home, why? Because I'm tired from thinking too much. Also, it's perpetually raining every-goddamn-day. Just by playing the guitar, playing computer games of sleeping can take away alot of unused time.

I saw this Gibson Les Paul Classic and a Flying V outside a Lee Cooper retail shop at Tampines Mall yesterday. Further down the alley of shops, I see this classic 1950's Harley Davidson on display at Kiehl's ( i think). I don't give a damn about their products, but the things they use to garner attention. Woowee.

Current Mood- Tired
Current Music- Wet The Day- The Album Leaf


PS: There's a lot of lint in my brain. I'm not thinking clearly. Cool.


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: