Thursday, January 10, 2008

stupor

Here's how my day went:

1.) Woke up feeling grumpy (as usual)
2.) Hitched a ride on brother's car
3.) Attended a meaningless and drone-ish MER lecture
4.) Sat in the library and waiting for project mates to arrive
5.) Discussed about Kelly Project, reached xenophobia.
6.) Had lunch with Ben and Erik
7.) Went home and took a 5 hour nap. Woke up feeling grumpy.


was supposed to do projects, got distracted and played games instead.
and now....youtubing. eeeeesh.

IP tracking is so fun.
rubbishes claims in an instant.



ok, back to work (how many times have I said this already? Work is ceaseless)

Current Mood- Blank
Current Music- Cloud- Fischerspooner

PS: I've decided to turn the auto function off my imeem, I finally get why its annoying. hoho.


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: