Wednesday, November 07, 2007

insert kopitiam uncle cusswords.

wah fuck, another semester, another scandal to live with. i swear, this is beginning to fucking get on my nerves. i don't even know how the hell that stupid rumour came about, or when for that matter.


PEOPLE: I. AM. NOT. AFTER. SHEENA

i swear, if anybody disturbs me about this, i'm gonna fucking pull no punches.


i didn't enjoy the past week, i've been facing misfortune after misfortune, it feels almost like god is picking on me.

some milestones to make it memorable:

1.) Fell in the rain and grazed both my hands
2.) broke my bro's PC (well, at least the warranty still covers it)
3.) bit my gums like 12091209 times
4.) scalded my tongue like 2038920 times
5.) aching/twitching left shoulder
6.) work
7.) lack of sleep

i need answers to questions, i need amusement, i need to rediscover myself.

question of the week: why?


Current Mood- Wah fuck la. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Current Music- Fuck The System- System of A Down


SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: