Thursday, February 01, 2007

brain lint

i think i have lint in my brain, something's clogging it up:

1.) i can't think properly, one thought is momentarily lost before a new one comes up
2.) my memory is fugged up, i can't remember my tasks for projects
3.) i can only remember 20% of what i've learnt in school
4.) i nose-bled several times
5.) my body's balance is fugged, i can't walk straight
6.) my attention span is easily affected by new things
7.) i keep thinking people are against me
8.) i keep forgetting to do work
9.) i cannot sleep well
10.) i'm moody most of the time

another problem being, i really can't stop worrying, i don't know why, everytime i skip lectures, i feel like i've just committed some heinous crime.

but certain issues just require me to worry worry and worry. my CDS, that's possibly the root cause of my lack of motivation/memory loss. i've been thrown so much work, playing leader to a group of year 2 students isn't funny, especially if only half of them listens to you. half my group is lazy, half my project is undone and half my life is gone. besides, what's not to worry when my class' other group (i.e. gunz's group) is already done? they've not only drafted the final business plan, they've also done the slides. us? (.....tumble weed.....)

i want some orange juice, like 1 litre of it. and macdonald's to go along with it.

maybe i should go see a doctor or a chinese physician, i don't feel right.

i'll try to cure myself with a hearty dinner of tze char and mahjong.


-SIGNING OFF
DLC:P


No comments: