Thursday, April 27, 2006

the age of legal-ness..and so near yet so far

the chronicles of my life: i've reached higher ground!

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me-ee
happy birthday to me!

yea, i'm this lonely. thx melvin for the shirt, i like it a lot ya! haha, exactly wad i need, more shirts! i'm totally running out..=P

damn accounting, blew a big hole in my budget for the textbook...sux even more to find out i couldn't understand like 99% of the text that was practically staring at me and chanting "to hell with you, to hell with you...." , well, to hell with accounting...grrr....


i am thankful for the event that occured to me on 25th april 2006,aka, birthday eve... i saw the girl. yes, after so long hav i actually seen her in person,i felt a temporary high at that exact moment..sigh..

it's a promise to keep my heart and brain to myself...

profound? go figure.

SIGNING OFF?
DLC:P?

No comments: