Wednesday, May 25, 2005

llll

wow...wad a week...lol my morale somehow dropped to a whole new level....i couldnt have done more badly this time....haiz...nuthin is above 4...sad sad sad...my L1R5 is a disgustingly disgusting 33....wah lau....B4 leh? 24....kaoz....juz cos my E maths dis time cocked up....wow....i hereby repeat the no nos ur ass shouldnt commit during exam periods...read it kids -)

1.) Prepare and organize time cos u nvr noe when something crop up
2.)Study SMART
3.)Sleep early(very important)
4.)Dun kan cheong den screw up the above
5.)check ur answer ( i checked 2 make sure my compo no errors and saved myself 2 mks hw good...)

dis time the gong reli striked loudly enough to wake me up...hehe....i m determined to work hard man...cos i dun want to see 'Man Jiang Hong' (bloody river after a massacre?)

and congrats melvin for beating me....he reli worked hard...so if ur reading dis Da-Sao...he did! ..so dun wurry..hehe

I hope all of us do well for this yrs o levels...dun die...keep awake all

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: