Thursday, April 21, 2005

l

sup...bloggy ,couldnt update u cos my idiot brother broke/burned/spoilt/retarded his motherboard,so it cant run anymore...boo hoo,sob,wtv

hey life has been mid-great lately,where shall i even start,its a bleddy 2 weeks im toking abt..so the exam is around the corner,havent been studying,i will strive!!! btw...h_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is so off the taste....so now i alredi like some1 new,and i think its not superficial this time ;),

i got my new handphone and if u want my number,i'll give ya,but not here,like how many ppl i dun noe read my blog...sony ericsson...ahaaha..btw...having infra red is gd,can get so many things off the internet,the internet is a very wide and free thing yes?...

well gonna give her the science textbook tmr...hope it will make up for wad foolishness i had last saturday when i went out to watch "the pacifier"...i didnt have enough $$ to blanjah ivy's fren,and im not a gentleman bcos i can hardly support myself...its all a big roll of shit for me,its like y didnt i win more or save more $$ to blan her and bcome a gentleman,no instead i went to spend on my spoilt SIM card...haiz...sad...so update ya this sat...bb

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: