Saturday, March 12, 2005

fk

assfk....my idiot bro go delete all my songs....that bitch....play that fk lame shit crap ass game...wadeva..i go delete his hehehehe

wadv....we went 4 the suntec job/army exhibition and saw....nothing...yes nothin...basically we juz walked around and saw unrelated things..and this guy juz stopped me while i was looking at this trophy and he said who won it and how...and talk about wad sport was i into and we(brian/zac/me) bullshit lor...but i wasnt la....apparently brian is in atheletics!...wow.....den he say he was a track official...den he asked us to sign a form...so i put gaylord's name some cocked up address and hp/tel no.....hahahaa.....ltr he go look for us....

well...we went to the arcade afta da>SELF EXPLANATORY< hahaa...........den afta we went home....um technically its juz me and yisong la...

well i got back my results for common test 1...nt very gd....failed amaths again....sianz....well at least with juz 1 fail...i didnt need 2 go to the parents meeting yesterday...haha

SIGNING OFF
DLC:P

No comments: